The Concept Note - Resource Guide
Everything you need to know about the Concept Note
The Concept Note is often the first document NGOs send to a new donor – so it is even more important that it is really conclusive. A concept note outlines a project or initiative, offering a snapshot of the key elements to potential donors to extract their interest and support. In this resource guide, we have put together all of our best knowledge and most important tips about the concept note.
The resource guide `The Concept Note` is a must-have for:
- NGO managers and executive directors
- Fundraising and development professionals for local and international NGOs
- Non-profit consultants and consulting firms
- Fundraisers for local NGOs and small organizations
- Fundraisers for a cause close to their heart
The E-book includes:
- A full concept note template
- 15 sample concept notes to learn from
This Guide aims to:
- Provide a holistic understanding of the grant application process, the purpose of the concept notes and their parts, and tips on writing a concept note.
- Assist international development workers in applying for grants from institutional donors, including private foundations, government embassies, and development agencies.
- Increase the quality of grant applications for projects around the world.
Join us today to lift your fundraising to the next level