The Concept Note - Resource Guide
Everything you need to know about the Concept Note
The Concept Note is often the first document NGOs send to a new donor – so it is even more important, that it is really conclusive. In this resource guide, we have put together all of our knowledge and our most important tips about the concept note.
The resource guide `The Concept Note` is a must-have for everyone- Proposal writers, NGO managers, and development professionals for local and international NGOs.
This Guide aims to:
- Provide a holistic understanding of the grant application process, the purpose of the concept note and its parts, and tips on writing a concept note.
- Assist international development workers in applying for grants from institutional donors, including private foundations, government embassies, and development agencies.
- Increase the quality of grant applications for projects around the world.
Also included in this package is:
- A full concept note template
- 15 sample concept notes to learn from
Join us today to lift your fundraising to the next level!
Hello! My name is Erik Detiger and I am a professional with over two decades of experience working in the field of international philanthropy and fundraising. As a highly successful international project manager and fundraising professional, I have raised over US$200 million for numerous international projects from a wide variety of government agencies, foundations, and institutions. I am the founder of Philantropia - an independent consultancy based in New York specialized in international fundraising and philanthropy and am excited to share my knowledge with you on this platform.