The Sustainability Plan- Resource Guide
Developing a Sustainability Plan in a Project Proposal
Sustainability has become a buzzword in the field of philanthropy. More and more donors and organizations put a lot of emphasis on this topic. When talking about sustainability in general, most people only think of environmental sustainability. In most calls for proposals, the donor asks for a sustainability plan that entails much more and is focused on the sustainability of the project itself. Many NGOs regard a sustainability plan more as an afterthought than a primary concern, but having a solid sustainability plan is actually very important.
This resource guide to ‘The Sustainability Plan’ is a must-have for everyone: proposal writers, NGO managers, organizations large and small, development professionals and local, international NGOs and more.
This guide aims to:
- Provide a holistic understanding of sustainability and its purpose in a project plan.
- Assist international development workers in applying for grants from institutional donors, including private foundations, government embassies, and development agencies.
- Increase the quality of grant applications for projects around the world.
The E-book includes:
- Developing a Sustainability Plan in a Project Proposal
- What are the parts of the project- sustainability
- How to develop a sustainability plan
- What makes for a successful sustainability plan
Join us today to take your fundraising to the next level!
Hello there! My name is Eva Wieners and I have worked for the past seven years with NGOs on the grassroots level in Nepal in the field of fundraising, capacity development and promotion of sustainable agricultural practices. I have worked on countless proposals for international foundations and have a lot of experience with fundraising – particularly in the field of small grants. Before coming to Nepal, I worked in South America and Europe. I hold a masters (diploma) degree of geography, agriculture, and management and obtained my PhD with the University of Hamburg, Germany in 2019. I am super excited to be working with you and to share my knowledge! Lets get started