Finding new donors - Research and Networking
Research and Networking
Many people think fundraising is all about the proposal and, while the proposal is of course very important, they forget the most important step: knowing who you are writing to. Before you can send any application out, you need to find a good donor match and connect with them to learn what they want to see in a proposal. Without good research and networking, even the best proposal can fail.
That is why we have decided to bundle two of our most successful courses to give you the opportunity to learn both of these key areas. In this course, you will get access to our courses “Donor Research” AND “Donor Networking” to be prepared perfectly for your fundraising efforts.
In this bundle course you will learn:
- What is donor research?
- Why is it so important?
- What are the best ways to do donor research?
- How can you organize your donor research?
- What is donor networking?
- Why is it so important?
- How can you connect with donors?
- How can you write cold emails that work?
- How can you use donor networking strategically to make your fundraising more successful?
We also include samples and templates whenever possible, to make your life easier.
This online course consists of:
- A video with tips and tricks from our instructor Erik Detiger, where he shares his experiences from more than two decades of work in the fundraising field
- Lectures that will expand on crucial skills and information
- A quiz that will make sure you understood the course and absorbed the skills taught
- A cheat sheet with all the important information for when you are in a hurry
- A brief workbook that will help you to implement the learned lessons in your organization
What are you waiting for? Join us today and lay the groundwork to make your fundraising much more successful and effective!
Hello! My name is Erik Detiger and I am a professional with over two decades of experience working in the field of international philanthropy and fundraising. As a highly successful international project manager and fundraising professional, I have raised over US$200 million for numerous international projects from a wide variety of government agencies, foundations, and institutions. I am the founder of Philantropia - an independent consultancy based in New York specialized in international fundraising and philanthropy and am excited to share my knowledge with you on this platform.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $158
Frequently Asked Questions
What are you waiting for? Join us to learn everything about finding and connecting with donors!